APH founded in 1994 is based in Alsager, South Cheshire, ideally located to complete groundworks and Civil Engineering projects throughout the Midlands and North West. We offer a comprehensive range of Groundworks and Civil Engineering Services, up to a value of £5m:
- Residential and commercial foundations, including strip footings, groundbeams, rafts, and piled solutions.
- Reinforced concrete retaining structures.
- Roads and sewers, including s106, s38 and s278 works.
- All Drainage, including new infrastructure, sewer connections, and Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems.
- External hard landscaping, including paths, patios, block paved drives and roads, and private and adoptable Tarmac work.
COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
The company prides itself on the quality of its work, and applies huge attention to detail in all projects undertaken. Our proven track record shows an ability to deliver consistently high results within programmes and to budget. This devotion to quality standards has seen a steady rise in fortunes, expanding our client base from local business, to include national House Builders and Multi-National construction firms. From smaller bespoke projects, through retail units, to commercial developments and social and private housing projects, each job APH undertakes is carried out with care and attention. Our wealth of knowledge and commitment to exceptional standards is driven by our Managing Director Gary Barratt, and reflected throughout the workforce. Our interaction with Clients, Architects and Structural Engineers is key, and we provide a service which ensures that projects run smoothly and deliver an end product that ourselves and our clients can be proud of. Our discerning clients expect this, and many have formed long standing working relationships with us.